- Chinese artist
- Lotus-shaped dish, 1723-1735
- Ceramic, porcelain with citrus yellow glaze
- H: 2 3/8 in, dia.: 11 1/2 in (H: 6.0 cm, dia.: 29.2 cm)
- Gift of Thomas Richards, 1983
Inscribed with Chinese Mark on base "Yong Zheng"
China Trade Museum Collection
This porcelain dish, with a citrus yellow glaze, is shaped like a lotus. The base of the dish is footed. There is a six character mark of Yong Zheng on the base bordered with a double blue line.
- Perfect Imbalance, Exploring Chinese Aesthetics, Peabody Essex Museum; March 11, 2009 through January 31, 2013