On View Charles Goddard Weld Hall, level 2
- Corinne Okada (Japanese and American, birth 1968)
- Jan Ken Pon (Rock, Paper, Scissors), 2001
- Paper, wire, scissors, styrofoam
- San Francisco, California
- Museum purchase, 2002
The object is shaped similar to a life-size kimono, is remeniscent of a mobile in its being hung from a single point for display, allowing movement according to air flow. Its form, use of color and decorative inclusions combine to address the artist's own mixed Japanese and American heritage, having been raised by Japanese parents in Hawaii.
- Japanese Art Gallery, Peabody Essex Museum; January 06, 2003 through Present