- Tim Paul (Hesquiaht First Nation and Nuu-chah-nulth, birth 1950)
- Thunderbird Taking His Human Form, 1982
- Ink on paper
- Northwest Coast culture Area, British Columbia, Canada
- H: 15 in, W: 19 in (H: 38.1 cm, W: 48.3 cm)
- Gift of Katrina M. Carye, 2011
Inscribed in pencil below image "87/125/82 Thunderbird Taking His Human Form / Tim Paul"
This depicts the transformation of Thunderbird taking on the form of a human. The face of the human is extending out of the chest of Thunderbird, just below it's head. The primary color used is black with red and blue accents, all on a white paper background.