- Tim Paul (Hesquiaht First Nation and Nuu-chah-nulth, birth 1950)
- Raven Ridiculing the Bear, 1982
- Ink on paper
- Northwest Coast culture Area, North America
- H: 21 in, W: 20 in (H: 53.3 cm, W: 50.8 cm)
- Gift of Katrina M. Carye, 2011
Inscribed in graphite, below image, "9/150/82 Raven Ridiculing the Bear Tim Paul."
This picture is comprised of a raven at the center (his top beak is curved) and a bear along the bottom edge (with long, sharp claws and squared off ears), all set within a circle. The raven has a human head on its back. There are two additional heads of green creatures within the image, as well as what looks to be a tree above the raven and human. The colors used are black, green, and red, on a white background.