- Inunaina (Arapaho) artist
- Pair of moccasins, before 1945
- Leather, glass
- Great Plains, United States
- L: 10 1/2 in, W: 4 in, D: 3 1/8 in (L: 26.7 cm, W: 10.2 cm, D: 7.9 cm)
- Gift of Mrs. Edward H. Eldredge, 1945
This is a pair of tanned buckskin moccasins decorated with glass beadwork. The tops are entirely covered with beaded decorations in blue, white, and dark green. The sole is sewn onto the rest of the moccasin. There are thin leather strips at the top, used to tighten the moccasin to the wearer.