- Oglala Lakota (Oglala Sioux) artist
- Club, before 1946
- Stone, leather, wood, glass
- Great Plains, United States
- L: 21 1/2 in, W: 2 3/8 in, D: 2 3/8 in (L: 54.6 cm, W: 6.0 cm, D: 6.0 cm)
- Gift of Mr. Willard C. Cousins, 1946
This club has a stone head and a wooden handle, both of which are covered with leather. The stone head is attached to the wooden handle by the leather wrapping, allowing the the head to swing freely. The club is ornamented with two pieces of fringed leather with blue glass beads right below the head and at the base of the handle. There is a long gray horse hair decoration attached to the base of the handle.