- Kahnawake Mohawk (Caughnawaga) artist
- Pouch, before 1945
- Cotton, velvet, glass, paperboard
- Saint Lawrence River, Quebec, Canada
- H: 7 1/4 in, W: 7 1/8 in (H: 18.4 cm, W: 18.1 cm)
- Gift of Mr. Edward S. Moseley, 1979
This is a pouch of dark brown velvet trimmed with red cloth. It has a lining of heavy paper and a coarse unbleached cloth. It has beadwork of floral design with varicolored glass beads. The floral designs are only found on the lower portion because the flaps, which would also have been beaded, are missing.