- Wintu artist
- Bow, mid-late 19th century
- Wood, plant fiber, leather, fur
- McCloud River, California, United States
- L: 40 1/2 in, W: 1 3/8 in, D: 4 in (L: 102.9 cm, W: 3.5 cm, D: 10.2 cm)
- Gift of the Smithsonian Institution, 1884
This is a wooden bow strung with plant fiber cord. The hand grip is wrapped with a leather strip. Strips of fur are wound around the ends where the cord attaches. The bow is decorated with black triangles edged in red. There are also two arrows with obsidian points and feather fletching, both secured with sinew.