- Nuu-chah-nulth (Nootka) artist
- Club, mid-late 19th century
- Bone, shell, plant fiber, feathers
- Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- L: 23 7/8 in, W: 2 5/8 in, D: 1 in (L: 60.6 cm, W: 6.7 cm, D: 2.5 cm)
This is a club carved out of whale bone and decorated on both sides with an incised stylized figure. The eyes of the figure on one side are made with abalone shell. There is a hole through the blade part of the club. The pommel is carved to depict a human head surmounted by an animal head. The eyes on the pommel are also formed with abalone shell. There is a cord of braided plant fiber attached to the handle. Bird feathers are attached to the plant fiber cord.